The Charmant Hotel is using the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (“WCAG 2.0 AA”) to guide its usability compliance. The relevant portions of WCAG 2.0 AA will serve as our primary web accessibility standard, though other standards may also be used to provide accessibility to the extent required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”). Our website will be tested on a periodic basis in accordance with these standards in an ongoing effort to ensure accessibility. Some of the testing methods used may include assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any webpage on thecharmanthotel.com or any of our other destination websites, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you. If you prefer to call someone to address your concerns, please reach out to us at 608-519-8800.
The Charmant Hotel On-Site Accessible Facilities
- Wheelchair accessible entrance to lobby
- Guide dogs and service animals are welcomed at The Charmant Hotel
- Team members will read printed/visual information to guests who are visually impaired
- Corridors fit Accessible guidelines
- Room 220 – Classic Salle Double Queen
- Room 320 – Classic Salle King
- Room 407 – Classic Salle King
- Room 502 – Classic Chateau King
- Zero entry shower W/ ADA bench seat and ADA grab bars,
- Water closet has ADA grab bars and handrail,
- Dual accessible vanity (clear entry, non-lowered),
- Dual peepholes
- Room 220 has both beds footboards removed for accessibility
Access to the following areas are located on the ground level within close proximity of the hotel lobby entrance and have walkways that are level, sufficiently wide, without hazards, and free of obstructions
- Accessible parking
- Walkway to lobby
Please feel free to contact the hotel directly at email@example.com, or call 608-519-8800 , for additional details or specific questions on our website and hotel accessibility.